Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts
1. Over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been Prevented with routine maintenance.
2. Air conditioners degrade anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
3. When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal.
4. Studies from utility companies indicate that Preventative Maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings.
When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces its degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
Residential – Admiral Service Agreements
Our program is a semi-annual maintenance plan for your heating and air conditioning system. By becoming an Admiral Service Agreements customer, you will be provided with 2 Precision tune-ups a year that will help extend the life of your equipment. You will also receive a number of benefits to include:
– Lower energy bills – save money every month!
– Extended equipment life.
– Priority service.
– Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases.
Please give us a call for more information 281-876-9400
Why you should choose Houston Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating?
Houston Admiral is 100% committed to your 10 year parts and labor warranty.
24 hour service
Houston Admiral is proud to be staffed with the best air conditioning service in Houston!
No extra charges
We don’t add extra charges or hidden fees for work done after working hours or on weekends.
Our Satisfied Customers
Houston Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating is fast, dependable and convenient service to all local homeowners and businesses. No overtime rates after 8am to 5pm from Monday through Friday and no overtime rates for emergency service, including Sundays.